Providing solutions to meet your needs
Cooper GeoSolutions (CGS) brings 11 years of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) experience to you from state government, university research, and the oil and natural gas industry. Areas of specialty include:
Data management and mapping for oil and natural gas operators
- Do you have lease, pipeline, and well data that needs mapped? CGS can work with your surveyor to provide you data and/or GIS projects that you can use to make intelligent business decisions.
Geoprocessing – GIS data processing
- Do you have repetitive GIS data processing tasks that need to be automated? CGS can help by creating models and frameworks that can automate GIS data processing tasks and free you up to tackle other jobs.
Scripting and programming
- Sometimes out-of-the-box GIS solutions just don’t cut it, so custom programming is required. CGS can help by providing solutions written in the industry standard languages of Python and .NET.
Map production and cartography
- CGS has years of experience in map production and cartography using many industry-standard mapping and design packages.
Data translations and transformations
- Got data in one form, but need it in another? This often the case with GIS – data formats abound, and often the format you received isn’t necessarily the format you need. I can deal with that for you.
ArcGIS Server implementation and management
- Mapping on the web is becoming more and more pervasive, and CGS can help you get there with ArcGIS Server implementation and management.
Geodatabase design and maintenance
- For many organizations, the geodatabase is the heart and soul of everyday operations. I can help you design, build, and implement a geodatabase to fit your organization’s needs.